Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Short break...

Dragon*Con is the biggest convention in my area and it starts at the end of the week. As a result, I've been working quite a bit to make my deadlines for the con. I've got personal costumes and a lot of dolls to make. My wholesale order is due on Thursday before the con, so you can imagine how much work this is all entailing.

Needless to say, having time to actually write for the next few days is going to be nearly nonexistent. Once the convention is over, I'll be back in the game and have a lot of new projects that I'll be taking on. Over the next month, I'll be putting together a lot of new ideas and projects in preparation for Anime Weekend Atlanta, where I'll be running Moony Couture Design's table in the Artist Alley.

Hope everyone has a great week and wish me luck!  ^_^

The Doctor's Companions

That's me in my Tegan costume (Classic Who). I'll have that on at some point during the con. Maybe you can spot me there. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment