Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Commissions Are OPEN!

Many of the dolls that I make are commissions.  Often times its great to get something unique made from your favorite series.  I can create a doll that is completely unique to match your favorite outfit or even a full wardrobe.  Every doll I make is slightly different as they are made by hand and often times made with just the supplies I have on hand.

Snape, Harry and Draco

The dolls I currently offer can be either 15" tall or 26" tall.  They come with fully removable outfits and accessories.  Their faces are hand painted with acrylic paint.  The hair is felt.

15" dolls start at $45 based on difficulty and materials.
16" dolls start at $60 based on difficulty and materials.

You can order a commission directly from my Zibbet store or contact me via email for a quote.  It will take approximately two to three weeks to complete once payment is received.

No comments:

Post a Comment