Saturday, July 9, 2011

Updates All Around

Well, I've been busy as of late.  I wish I could say it was all on plushies, but this is not my full time job.  ;_;

10th Doctor and 3rd DoctorBut I do have new pictures to show off.  ^_^  My partner and I just finished a pair of Doctor Plushies that came out really well.  We've got another 10th Doctor (this time in his blue suit, which will be new for us ^_^) and a REALLY big wholesale order for Lips Down on Dixie for 30 Rocky Horror Plushies. Those will be available at Dragon*Con this year at their table.  I need to look into getting some tags for our dolls and would love some suggestions if anyone has some.  ^_^

Also just added two ready-made Torchwood dolls to the store.  Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones are both available and ready to go to a good home. 

Ianto Jones and Jack Harkness

No comments:

Post a Comment