Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Finished Dollies

I'm still working on my How to Start posts, but I thought until I finished it I would at least share with everyone the newest doll that is in my store.

Grell Sutcliff 1

This is the last of my Kuroshitsuji Ragdoll set, and he was definitely the most challenging.  Grell's got a lot of hair, so getting all of that onto his head was a fun job.  He's already up on my etsy store and is ready to ship out immediately.  Unlike most of the products on my store, he's ready made.  Most of the other products I offer are actually custom made when they are ordered.  I have a good amount of started plushies, so I'm trying to go through them now and add them to the store as I finish them.  

William T. Spears 1

Last but certainly not least is the ragdoll I made for the winner of my raffle.  The request was for a William T. Spears doll, and I think he came out great!  I'm hoping that he'll be loved in his new home as well.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment