Monday, June 27, 2011

Last Chance to Sign up for my Free Ragdoll Raffle

Welcome to my new blog.  I'm trying things out here.  If there's anything that you'd like to hear me talk about, feel free to let me know.  I'll be showing off my dolls mostly, but I'll probably have a lot of other crafting projects that I take on pictured here as well.

I've previously posted this on my deviantart journal, but I am still collecting entries for my free ragdoll raffle.  On June 30th, I'll stop taking entries for my contest, so now is a GREAT time to sign up.  There haven't been a lot of entries so your odds are still pretty good.  ^_~

Here's the basic information regarding the raffle:

Blank Ragdoll for Raffle!

I am raffling off one of my ragdoll plushies. The doll is currently blank and will be made in the style of my other ragdolls but with the face of your choice. You are not limited to Kuroshitsuji characters and can have a character from any fandom.

What do you need to do to sign up?

It's very simple. Post a comment to this post and you're automatically entered into the raffle. If you'd like more chances to win, you can post a comment to the post on our facebook group, and/or follow me on twitter. If you decide to follow me, please let me know what your twitter account is in a comment here or on our facebook.

It's as easy as that. I will close sign-ups on June 30th at Midnight EST. So good luck to everyone and feel free to share this with all of your friends. ^_^

(Note: Please leave a method of contact, either email or some other way of reaching you.  If I do not have a way to contact you, then your entry will be invalid.)

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who would love these kind of dolls! I'm sure I missed the raffle deadline, but just wanted to leave you a comment. Good luck with future projects ^^ I will be a new follower

    ReplyDelete