Monday, October 24, 2011

New Products and Finished Commissions Round-Up!

Good morning! 

I've got a lot of great stuff ready to show to everyone.  So my blog will be busy, busy, busy once more.  ^_^  In the last two months, I've finished my wholesale order of 30 Rocky Horror Plushies, completed eight new dolls, and worked on a lot of new products for us to sell at conventions now and in the future. 

So without further ado, I'll share some of my new dolls.  I'll start off with several classic and beloved dolls that are really popular. 

We had two 10th Doctor requests, each in a different colored suit.  It was a lot of fun getting to make them, especially since the Blue-Suited Doctor had requested his glasses.  They were so cute!!!!


  
Commissions are open for November and December.  If you are interested in ordering a doll or any of my other products for Christmas, I highly recommend that you place your orders early.  Contact me through my etsy store or on my facebook page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment