Thursday, October 20, 2011

Been a long time coming...

Okay, after my big wholesale order I sort of fell off the edge of the world for a bit there.  I've been going through some changes and we had a lot of work to do in preparation for a convention we had an artist table at.  Needless to say, I'm painfully behind on all of my communications, so I hope to begin to correct that immediately. 

First of all, I'm still sewing up a storm.  I've got several new dolls to show off over the course of the next week or so.  I had a lot of orders last month and everything has just been sent out.  I've also got some interesting new ideas and products that I'm organizing as we speak into our online store.  We're going to be offering a lot of cosplay accessories, jewelry, hair accessories, and soon a new series of fleece hats for the cold months ahead. 

So while I get cracking on organizing myself and getting as much work completed as possible for everyone, here's a sneak peak at some of the things you'll get to enjoy within the next few days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment