Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'll take cash for that Zydrate!

Over a year ago, I had the luck of working with a shadowcast of Repo! The Genetic Opera. I had a lot of fun doing this show. I had done more theater work when I was still in school and it was great going back to it. One of the shows we did, we were able to invite the creators of the show Terrance Zdunich and Darren Smith. These guys were really awesome people and it was really cool getting to talk with them about the show and just life in general.

It should be no surprise that when I was asked to make a Graverobber plushie, I jumped at the chance. We had made a 26" one while working with the cast as a raffle prize to help raise money for the show, but there weren't any pictures of it. We made up for it this time with our latest commission.
Commissions are still open for November and December.  Place your holiday orders early to guarantee delivery.  Contact me via etsy or facebook for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment